About the Client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is one of the leading names in the Luxury Real Estate space.
Title: AGM/Sr. Manager – Finance – Receivables
Education: Qualified C.A (Must)
- Supervises accounting and finance operations of Super Luxury Residential and Commercial Complexes and Clubs of the client.
- Ensures all financial activities, maintenance of accounts, management of cash flow and control of costs and inventory.
- Consolidation of divisional financials and finalization of financial statements in compliance with Ind AS.
- Monthly preparation of MIS depicting revenue and cost analysis and other statistical reports of all divisions vis a vis budgets highlighting areas and reasons for variations.
- Assisting management in enforcing implementation of revenue enhancement and cost reduction measures by analyzing project/event based profitability.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Ensures compliance with all statutory requirements i.e. timely completion of Final Accounts, auditing procedures, deposit of all applicable taxes, submission of returns with relevant authorities etc.
- Assists internal audit function i.e. test all internal controls, drafting policies and procedures for effective internal controls and ensuring compliance with these policies, verify assets of the company, evaluate proper income accounting, locate avenues of leakage/wastage and suggest measures to plug loopholes.
- Monitoring of licences on regular basis and notifying the renewal dates to respective departments.
- Regularly monitoring and ensuring effective recovery of payments due from customers/debtors and processing payment to vendors within defined period.
- Liasoning with legal and insurance departments to ensure that proper legal documentation and insurance policies are in place
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com