About the Client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – World’s leading luxury lifestyle group, with offices in over 68 cities across the world, the client offers access to the inaccessible & seemingly make impossible, possible. With a private members’ club with a 24 hour concierge service, the Group encompasses 32 luxury sister companies comprising of experts in travel, wine, art, music, luxury retail, flowers, private aviation and more.
Title: Corporate Lifestyle Manager
Experience: 2-5 Yrs
Education: Graduates/ Hotel Management graduates preferred
- The Corporate Lifestyle Manager will be responsible for delivering & maintaining exceptional service levels by meeting with their Corporate Members at initial introduction to service & intro to Manager stage, and at any other stage throughout the membership as requested by the Member – with a view to ‘really getting to know’ the member;
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas, Customer Service Management, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, Hospitality, luxury travel & leisure.
- Possess Sound Concierge experience in a Luxury Hotel
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, highnet worthies.
- Selecting appropriate form of member communication – based on effectiveness, swift resolution, & members’ preference
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our members are based around the globe& request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Offering customized, personalized, tailored suggestions when fulfilling requests, in accordance to their Corporate Members’ known preferences & likings – exhibiting good member relationships & genuine care for their welfare
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com