About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The CSR arm of one of the leading Indian Business Conglomerates that aims at making a difference by providing free, quality Education to underprivileged Children across India.
Title: Deputy Manager/ Manager- H.R
Experience level: 10-15 Years
Domain Expertise: Defense/ Education/ Schools
- Responsible for formalizing HR policies, Manpower Planning, Grievances handling, Payroll processing, Statutory compliances, Compensation management, Appraisal & Performance Management, Induction, Training & Development.
- Exit Interview & Full & Final settlement
- Design and formulate HR policies and best HR practices and their smooth execution
- Strong experience in recruitment of teachers
- Plan and execute rewards and recognition programs for all employees
- Develop succession planning programs across the organization
- Develop& implement exit interview process & retention strategies
- Develop and implement innovative talent management strategies
- Maintain healthy industrial relations to support business plan.
- Implementation of various statutory norms and Labour laws
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org