About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is among the world’s most advanced gold and silver refining and minting facilities.
Title: DGM – HR
Experience: 10-18 Years
Candidate background: Retired Army officers with experience in H.R.
– Should be able to develop effective teams that can operate with the energy of a startup but with the capabilities of a large organisation
– Innovate and implement a recruitment strategy which includes the right balance of gender, minorities, flexible and external talent
– Will be responsible for employee welfare, and continually aligning people, to the organizational strategy and objectives
– Will be responsible for building an innovative performance – reward/ recognition-training system across the organization
– Should have a complete understanding of the statutory compliances and ensure full adherence
– Manage employee exits efficiently and stay engaged with the alumni
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com