About the Client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is one of the leading Luxury Hotels.
Title: Duty Manager
• Supervise all activities of Front Desk colleagues and assigns duties as needed to the different areas within the department.
• Manage VIP movements in the hotel
• Control room status in order to obtain the maximum room revenue with maximum occupancy and service quality to provide guest satisfaction.
• Conduct out a thorough shift handover at the beginning and end of each shift and checks that all items requiring attention are detailed in reception logbook and initialed once completed, ensure the same is followed by all GSAs.
• Provide assistance to the guest at front desk during check-in.
• Stream line the Front Office policy and procedures
• Keep a tab and maintain Guest Feedback / Guest service Index scores.
• Room inventory check for the smooth operations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com