About the Client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is one of the leading Luxury Hotels.
Title: Executive Chef (Western Cuisine Background)
- Should have progressive experience cultivating every aspect of food service operation and management, including building guests’ relationship, menu planning, event planning, purchasing, recruiting and staffing.
- Should have had hands on experience in overseeing flagship restaurant operations at renowned properties.
- Strong experience in roles where the candidate was responsible for culinary development and maintaining all kitchen operations, for all owned and franchised restaurants as per brand standards and operating procedures
- Develop and implement creative food category menus, promotional menus across the globe.
- Conduct periodic brand audits with the head Chefs and restaurant managers of all restaurants, globally.
- Assisting Sales and Marketing with food related activities, press interviews and PR activities.
- Man power recruitment and plan their training as per schedule.
- Pre-opening, trial runs and efficiency check of all new outlets, globally
- Directly involved in Food cost, Budgeting, Forecasting and Quality control.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org