About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is a leading Luxury Real Estate entity with nearly 70 years of track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction, and innovation, The Client’s primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties.
- Conduct Practical Fire drills, Fire Audits & Evacuation drills.
- Conduct Monthly & Quarterly Safety self-audit, inspection of premises.
- Operation & maintenance of fire hydrant systems & Sprinkler systems.
- Operation & maintenance of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems.
- Operation & maintenance of Firefighting pumps (Jockey, Hydrant Sprinkler pumps and Diesel engine).
- Conduct First aid Firefighting/Safety class for Security, Housekeeping, Technical, and administration staff.
- Expert in handling firefighting equipment.
- Regular safety inspection in all premises of plants.
- Enforcing labor to use safety while working.
- Maintaining the Schedule for the testing, Fire log books, Checklists, Incident reports.
- Carrying out the Fire checks as per the schedule and making the reports and snag list.
- Inspection of PPES at regular intervals.
- Training and identifying selected persons as Fire watchers and Rescuers.
- Making Site Safety inspections.
- Inspection of Fire Extinguishers, Maintenance, refilling and ensuring proper usage of fire extinguisher.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org