About the Client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is one of the leading names in the Luxury Real Estate space.
Title: Security & Fire Incharge
Experience: 4-6 Years in Security domain
Domain Experience: Ex-Defense personnel Preferred/ Hotel Background/ Real Estate Background
• Assist in identifying and assessing in risks and develop plans to mitigate key exposures to people, operations, assets, information, intellectual property, and reputation.
• Performs security risk assessments based on vulnerability criteria to determine appropriate levels of protection and security necessary for sites / location / events.
• Implementation of security procedures and programs to prevent, detect and react to known or suspected security situations.
• Conduct Fire Drills, and Mock Evacuation drills, documentation of the training activities.
• Implementing safety and security awareness programs. e.g. information security, personal security & safety programs.
• Establish liaison and contact with law enforcement agencies.
• Ensure functional compliance with all applicable certifications like ISO 14001, TL 9000, ISO 27001 etc and close all observations/NCs highlighted in the audit report within given timelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com