About the Client: About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is one of the leading names in the Luxury F&B space and the distributor of World’s number one luxury Cigars in India.
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: New Delhi
Experience: 2-4 Years
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Create exemplary visual assets and illustrations (design concepts, product blow-ups, etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, website, social media assets, and more).
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, product packaging and event collaterals as needed.
- Work towards meeting specified schedules, standards, and quality targets.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com