About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – the Client is a fully owned subsidiary of one of the biggest Indian Business conglomerates with strong credentials in Hospitality, Real Estate, Retail, Wellness and more.
- Advance knowledge of construction, construction management, and design-build construction obtained through a combination of experience and education.
- Experience in high rise building projects.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word), Primavera or MS Project.
- Good understanding of MEP building systems. A39:B52
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- The incumbent is responsible for overall project management by application of their Knowledge, Skills, and Experience at various stages.
- Also undertake a planned series of activities and design them in synchronization with the customers requirements, this includes overall planning, coordination, monitoring and controlling of a project from inception to completion in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project that will be completed on time, within authorized cost and to the required quality standards.
- Analyze clients project related requirement and provide day to day oversight and direction to the team and management.
- Co-ordination and follow-up with Architect and other design consultants for their inputs.
- Monitoring the progress of work with the Master construction schedule
- Ensure that all required execution plans and procedures are in place, that the plans and procedures are adequate to deliver the project, and that the EPC contractor is performing the work in accordance with these plans and procedures.
- Ensure that work is being performed within the Quality and HSE objectives of the project.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Recruit talents for Projects at all levels and approve selection of key positions at Projects and participate in corporate policy recommendations with reference to Projects.
- Formulate construction management (CM) policies, plans and programs from Project division and corporate policy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com