About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – One of the leading retreats that specialize in Wellness and Ayurveda, the client is spread across 21 acres of lavish, lush land and located in Dehradun in Uttarakhand, well-connected to New Delhi and Mumbai by air and train.
Title: Human Capital Manager
Experience: 13-18 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Effectively carried out Human Capital Management for the company
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, employee development, performance management, career development, succession planning, regulatory compliance to enable the best use of talent thereby ensuring that the business interests & goals are achieved.
- Responsible for the total management of Human Capital policies and procedures and ensure their compliance to the systems, structures & standards in the best interest of the business.
- Collaborating with managers to ensure performance and employee conduct are handled effectively.
- Monitoring & maintaining employer-employee relationships that contributes to satisfactory productivity, motivation & morale.
- Developing, planning and executing strategies for staff retention, including staff activities and other programs to ensure optimal work productivity & satisfaction of the employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com