About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® –The client is one of India’s largest and most dynamic F&B retail companies with 12 owned and 7 managed brands under its umbrella. With more than 100 operational outlets across the globe the client has a strong presence in prominent Malls, Airports, High Streets, Multiplexes, Office complexes, Hotels and other high footfall locations including Highways in India and Overseas.
Title: Internal Auditor – Manager / Senior Manager
Experience: 8-10 Yrs
Education: CA (Qualified)
Role and responsibility:
- Handling entire quarterly limited review & annual internal audit of Company including Notes to Accounts with overall analytical reviews on entire schedules.
- Statutory Audit/Internal Audit/Management Audit of Limited Companies
- Have the experience 8-10 years as an Internal Auditor and sound knowledge of F & B Retail / Other retail
- Internal and external auditing techniques & Reporting.
- Preparation of Internal Audit Reports of HO and Various Branches.
- Branch visit for verification of Accounts, Inventory, and Internal control process exists.
- Implementation of new internal control process in the case of lack of control observed.
- Performance Management Strategy
- Personal and corporate tax calculation in accordance with the Indian tax authority
- Dealing with & Fulfill requirement of Internal Auditors and assist to develop Internal Financials controls reporting systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com