A Client of The Grand Placements® – One of the Biggest Business Conglomerates in India. The employees get to interact with high end customers, thereby improving their own skills set to deal with difficult scenarios. The group is one of the best paymasters in the Industry.
Designation: Manager- Corporate gifting/ Art & Artifact store in charge
Education: Any Graduates
- Age limit to be 40 years and above.
- Could be married/single.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Preferably should have past housekeeping/hospitality/Gift shop/Luxury retail background.
- Desire to have a long term association/career.
- Well versed with computer operations
- Well versed with floral bouquets
- Requires handling gifting department.
- Should be creatively inclined in terms of gift wrapping and packaging ideas, floral bouquets.
- Procurement of all raw material required for gifts, bouquets
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Inventory of the Art & Artifact store and their record keeping.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping department for floral arrangement for gifting purpose on daily basis.
- Requires providing baskets/containers to housekeeping for the relevant floral arrangement.
- Co-ordinate with kitchen department for cake requirement for gifting purpose through filling cake indent form.
- Co-ordinate with food and beverage department for gifts required for events.
- To train and coach new recruits through on-the-job-training.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- Should be able to prepare budgets.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Requires to closely co-ordinate with the first family for their requirement and approvals.
- Needs to supervise the activities of tailor assigned for associated job function.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments or any other Department as assigned.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations laid down by the organization and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and be able to work late sometimes.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with all other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental and training scheduled and other related activities.
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
- Should be able to train the staff in innovative techniques of gift wrapping and customer service
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org