About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is the consulting arm of a leading name in Luxury Lifestyle space.
Title: Business Associate
- The Business Associate is responsible for getting new alliances on board, business development activities, Identifying right luxury brands, preparing proposals, negotiating offers and closing partnerships in key areas like luxury Retail, Hospitality , Fine Dining , and other luxury service providers
- Relevant experience of Sales & Marketing of Premium & Luxury brands and having online /digital marketing experience.
- Responsible for targeting luxury brands and forming strong alliances with them
- Strong Business Developer who can open up doors and get promotional tie ups done quickly with related prospects in the luxury segment
- Identifying potential brands tie ups , preparing proposals, negotiating deal detail and closing partnerships.
- Help in development of Marketing collaterals & Communication plan for these partnerships
- Prepare presentation materials for program management
- Build a strong and effective relationship with leadership of Luxury Lifestyle brands
- Potential to identify business development opportunities and translate these into a relevant concept development for clients.
- Key Account Relationship Management – act as first point of contact for key brand partners
- Managing efficiently brand pipeline, entire sales process including cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing and networking.
- Monitor project expense reports, review for accuracy and completeness and Invoicing of project budgets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org