About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® –The client is the Management Consulting arm of a leading Luxury, lifestyle Group specializing in providing integrated solutions to its clients from strategic consultation to on-ground execution. The scope of services include market assessment & opportunity sizing, product line strategy, new product development, customer engagement & training across markets in Asia Pacific.
Title: Marketing Associate
Experience: 2-5 Yrs
- Develop and manage the End to End Customer Engagement and experience platforms like loyalty & rewards, special offers & privileges for the client with premium retail brands.
- Support of new partnership opportunities (partner contracting, negotiation, implementation and integration, etc.)
- Conceptualization & Development of Marketing collaterals & Communication Channels
- Prepare presentation materials for program management
- Excellent understanding of premium consumer brands and digital marketing specifically Mobile Application preferred.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel & Presentation skills
- Strong Communication & Relationship Management Skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com