About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is the consulting arm of a leading name in Luxury Lifestyle space.
Title: Marketing Project Manager/ Lead (RM)- Luxury Brands
Salary: 10-12 Lacs PA
- This role drives customer engagement initiates and projects with clients. Key responsibilities will include managing all elements of the project and being responsible for timely and effective delivery by all stakeholders involved.
- Develop and manage end to end the various elements of a client project , including reporting and working closely and coordinating with all key stakeholders across functions like marketing communication , customer service and operational elements
- Oversee the design and enhancement of these projects and any other innovative features made available for customers
- Drive growth and management of the development of the customer engagement program to increase membership volumes, improve usage and reduce queries/complaints.
- Establish and manage relationships with program stakeholders and service providers be the single point contact for all escalations and issues relating to the project.
- Be the subject matter expert on all matters relating to specific client projects.
- Support of new partnership opportunities (partner contracting, negotiation, implementation and integration, etc.)
- Conceptualization & Development of Marketing collaterals & Communication Channels
- Prepare presentation materials for program management
- Build a strong and effective relationship with Leadership of Luxury/Lifestyle brands
- Ensure implementation of communication, PR and social media campaign plans in qualitative and quantitative aspect according to guidelines and expectations
- Keeping in mind the brand value, execution of communication plan in harmony with all internal/external communication requests
- Plan and manage communication material in close coordination with client brands
- Work closely with social media teams of specific clients/brands to ensure healthy brand presence in the social media space
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com