About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is India’s largest and most dynamic F&B retail companies with 12 owned and 7 managed brands under its umbrella. The client as more than 120 operational outlets across the globe having a strong presence in prominent Malls, Airports, High Streets, Multiplexes, Office complexes, Hotels and other high footfall locations including Highways in India and Overseas
Title: Project Manager
Experience: 8-15 Years
- Site Surveying
- Vendor management which ensure cost reduction with timely service.
- Monitoring and regularization of quantum of work being carried out to match with BOQ
- Co-ordination with Architects, Sub Contractors for timely completion of Project.
- BOQ Verification, Scrutiny of quotations and preparing their work/ purchase order.
- Preparing a PERT chart for each store execution and tracking progress of the same
- Checking of bills, quality and making the payments
- Estimation of entire project
- Responsible for overall project management.
- Define and initiate projects and ensure timely completion.
- Capex preparation based on scope of work.
- Build credibility, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization
- Prepare checklist of project activities and monitor them
- Interface with other departments and create clear communication
- Implementing cost saving measures.
- Follow up with design team for timely release of drawings and BOQ’s.
- Co-ordination with procurement cell for timely release of work orders.
- Daily follow up with vendors for timely delivery of material and completion of work at site.
- Ensure raw material used by vendors is of approved make and quality.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com