About the Client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The Client is one of the most dynamic F&B Retail companies in the Indian market with a prominent global presence as well. With 12 CORE BRANDS under its umbrella and more than 100 operational outlets, the brand has a very strong presence in Malls, Airports, High Streets, Multiplexes, Office complexes, Hotels and other high footfall locations.
Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Washington DC (USA)
- Complete PNL responsibility of the Restaurant
- Recruiting, training, managing, developing and performance evaluation of a team
- Responsible for maintaining cordial relations with large corporate clients to assure exceptional service
- Planning & conceptualizing various strategies to achieve business goals aimed towards the growth in business volumes as well as profitability while analyzing cost effectiveness and competitor’s strategies and proceeding
- Rationalizing the manpower at all levels while obtaining optimal balance between top & bottom line performance
- Planning framework for the management of material, service, information and capital flows including the increasingly complex & detailed information, communication and control systems required in today’s business environment
- Managing the team for better performance and efficiency while providing regular training sessions to the new incumbents in voice and accent as well as updating the existing ones
- Responsible for daily operations and maintaining cleanliness of the all departments, maintaining high service standard, taking an active part in the personnel training program, ensuring that the cleaning schedule is followed by the personnel
- Acquiring & maintaining a proper merchandise assortment while ordering, shipping, handling and ensure related costs are kept in check. Manage the liquor, food and supplies inventory in the department.
- Share ideas to promote business, reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com