About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – the Client is India’s only chain of heritage palace-hotels and resorts under private ownership. Headquartered in Udaipur, the client has more than ten heritage properties spread across Rajasthan and many of those properties have been awarded The National Tourism Award for best heritage hotel
- Responsible for the Optimization of overall hotel revenue and ensuring profitability is maintained through the effective implementation of revenue management process.
- Be involved in Tactical Pricing. Identifying lean & peak period for the hotel to fluctuate the rates accordingly to maximise occupancy & revenue.
- Should be well versed with managing the rates, updating content, images & latest information on various Online channels, e.g. MMT, Booking.Com, Expedia, Agoda etc.
- Monitor competitor pricing, understanding the dynamic of the local market and recommending appropriate actions in relation to the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy.
- Assisting Sales team in RFP’s
- Hands on experience in utilizing revenue management systems and tools to ensure that revenue and profit are maximized.
- Supervise the operational activities of the hotel reservation within hotel guideline to provide the highest standard of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit levels.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org