About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The client is an exclusive online portal for affordable luxury brands from across the globe. Focused on partnering with organizations offering lifestyle products and services to affluent customers, showcasing the affordable Luxury Brands of International Origin and Indian Designer brands.
Title: Social Media Manager
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Craft, execute and analyze the overall social marketing strategy.
- Enhance brand identity and clearly communicate brand objectives across social and digital marketing mediums.
- Take Social Media channels to the next level – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
- Leverage existing, add new and excite/entice all social followers into sharing the brand and ultimately increase site conversions.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed with I.T., design and production teams to generate creative and original ideas.
- Ensure that digital customer communication is as effective as possible.
- Stay up to date and current on eCommerce trends and insights.
- Effective written & verbal communication skill for content creation.
- Some graphic design experience is a total plus!
- Paid Social Media Marketing experience of running, analyzing and improving paid campaigns
- Experience with web analytics platforms (ie. Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator a plus, though not absolutely required.
- Basic understanding of Fashion/Premium/Lifestyle segment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com