About the client: A Client of The Grand Placements® – The CSR arm of one of the leading Indian Business Conglomerates that aims at making a difference by providing free, quality Education to underprivileged Children across India.
Location: Jodhpur / Balesar-Rajasthan
Qualification: B.Ed / M.Ed / MSc / MA
Experience: 8-10 Years
- Overall planning & deployment of district level training
- Induction / orientation and training of Cluster coordinators (CC)
- Impact analysis of training at State level
- On-going support to CC and other trainers in the State
- Ensuring compliance to training budget
- Teachers’ Training: Deployment of capacity building modules / logistics arrangement as per calendar.
- HT Training : Deployment of capacity building modules for all the allocated HTs as per training calendar and need based
- Remedial Training for under-performing teachers:
- Identify gap areas based on feedback from CC/ DC (Cluster coordinators)/ (District Coordinators)
- Propose solution and plan of action in collaboration with CC /DC
- Deploy solution and report
- Need Assessment at local level: Based on ground requirements as per central issue based Calendar, trainers to give feedback and propose solutions and plan of action
- Resolution of concerns raised by Cluster/District Coordinator on student performance or teacher’s training, action be arrived at and feedback communicated to CC/DC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org