After graduating, a fresher starts hunting for a career. With no proper and systematic guidance, most job seekers get into a state of confusion where they might not acquire the most suitable job depending upon temperaments, skills and hidden talents they possess. The reasons are simple.
- Lack of proper guidance.
- Unawareness of personal strengths and potential.
- Ignorance about suitable vacancies and industries available.
- Lack of preparation and self-confidence to face interviews.
Goals & Objectives
To facilitate participants to hone their existing skills and/or upgrade the skills to enter the job market confidently.
The Course is designed to incorporate the following :
- Potential Assessment.
- Identifying Skills & Strengths.
- Preparing Winning Resumes.
- Job Search Tips.
- Interviewing Techniques.
- Salary Negotiations.
You will learn:
- What is the best job option for you?
- How to apply for a job?
- Which are the companies that are looking for you?
- The intricacies of the selection process.
- How to build powerful resumes and cover letters that would get you interview calls?
- How to project yourself confidently during interviews?
- How to negotiate salaries?
- How to evaluate the job offers?
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for Fresh Graduates who are looking for “right“ job in a “right” industry. The others working and planning to seek better placement can also attend.
- Interactive Sessions.
- Multimedia presentations.
- Group discussions and case studies.
- Monitoring and reviewing.