We all have time to either spend or waste and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever. “Time Management” is a practical tool that can help you handle large volumes of information in an organized, efficient and timely manner.
The programme will help you in learning how to prioritize tasks, reduce project costs, identify barriers in time management and deal with procrastination, interruptions and stress.
Goals & Objectives
To cope up with radical changes in technology, environment and global economy, intellectual capital has been considered critical to the success of an organization.
By the end of the programme you will be able to prioritize work assignments, both in your personal and professional life; distinguish between what is urgent and what is important; identify time wasters; develop action plans; and avoid procrastination.
- Setting goals and priorities; balancing professional and personal life
- Accountability, Motivation & Confidence for Self Development
- Applying Self Discipline
- Dealing with people, problems and situations
- Recognizing your own and other people’s good efforts
- Showing interest, initiative and effort
- Nurturing a greater sense of personal purpose and clarity(no full stop)
- Assessing personal strengths and areas for development
- Managing time effectively; efficiently multi-task
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs/Owners/Management personnel of an organization who would like to achieve the ideal state of diversity..