Inspired by the idea of helping brother-officers, and having done research in the USA for four years, Lt. Col. Mohan Mamtani incorporated The Grand Career Transition Centre® (TGCTC) under the aegis of the Directorate General Resettlement ( DGR ), Ministry of Defence to impart training to retired / retiring Officers and Other Ranks of the India Defence Forces. In a matter of few years the Centre expanded itself to include the training to Corporate, Schools and Colleges.
Some of the reasons our corporate and individual clients tell us they choose TGCTC include:
- They have an excellent track record of producing results for individuals and organization.
- They are more flexible than many other providers and meet specific needs.
- Their focus is on performance improvement.
- They provide quality training services and resources that are tailor made for participants.
- They listen to clients carefully, learn from them and work in partnership to achieve the desired results.
- They believe emphatically in continuous improvement and are constantly improving their teaching processes and methods based on feedback from participants and their corporate clients.