With companies increasingly dependent on high-performance teams for practically all possible activities, teamwork has become a foremost approach of every business. Simply putting a group of people together to accomplish a collective task does not make a team.
Goals & Objectives
The objective of Team Building training programme is to develop an understanding of the stages of a high performance team that encourages mutual accountability, trust, problem solving, conflict-management, and an appreciation for the unique contributions by all. This course will help you understand the difference of achieving results while working as an independent to interdependent.
- Basics of Team Building
- Being an Effective Team Member
- Team Organisation
- Stages of Team Development
- Clarity of goals and objectives within the Team
- Levels of Inter-group relations
- Opportunities for individual development and advancement
- Appropriateness of Leadership applied
- >Working methods and decision making procedures
- Levels of cooperation and handling conflict
- Levels of support and trust
- Building Morale
- Levels of openness and willingness to confront issues
- Ensuring Effectiveness/Performance of Teams
Who should attend?
Team Building is ideal for managers, supervisors and leaders who are not only responsible for building teams but ensuring that teams produce effective results for the organization.