Goals & Objectives
In today’s fast-paced business environment, your capabilities in making a presentation can either make or break your organization.
The course is designed to guide you on developing and delivering an effective presentation, be it on business plan, marketing plan, sales pitch or a new concept. From dynamic introductions to powerful closings, you will learn how to conquer the stage and deliver presentations that will fetch you positive results
- Overcoming public speaking fears. Thinking and speaking with ease in front of audience thus creating a good rapport with them
- Maximising the use of senses of the audience
- Developing and organizing a presentation design for any occasion
- Using eye-contact and gestures for maximum effect
- Effectively delivering information from the screen to your audience
- Effectively handling questions
- Using presentation skills to turn “speech” into “conversation”
- Using public speaking humour effectively
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course. Anyone who is lacking confidence in any kind of public speaking would find this course helpful.