This course aims at giving a wider exposure to the aspiring Security Guards/Supervisors for better understanding regarding the implementation of the Security Programs & Systems.
Goals & Objectives
Career Progression Workshop, named as “An Exciting Journey to your Dream Job” facilitates participants to hone up their existing skills and acquire required skills to enter the job market confidently.
- Meaning of security
- Areas of security
- Functioning of a security company
- Legal aspects of forming a security company
- How to maintain various types of registers
- Getting registration done for the company
- Compliance under various laws/acts
- Role & responsibilities of security personnel
- Fire fighting
- Disaster management
- Emergency situations
Who should attend?
The course is designed for:
- NGOs and/or their equivalent in Police/Para Military Forces who are retired/retiring on superannuation.
- Civilians who want to make career in security field and are aspiring for Supervisor’s position.
- Orientation/Introductory session.
- Practical training.
- Own time work.
- Group discussion/Case studies.