The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. In today’s fast-paced corporate environments, most business deals are struck through rapport building, that is, about displaying a caring attitude and exceeding your business associate; may he or she be a customer, supplier, partner, colleague, subordinate or boss.
Goals & Objectives
The course will assist you to express yourself more effectively, have more influence on others and appear more confident in front of them. By the end of the course, you will be able to make your own personal development plan and a toolkit of techniques to turn the plan of communicating effectively into action.
- Sharpen your communication skills to improve clarity and conciseness
- Use body language to your advantage
- Pave the way for positive interactions
- Anticipate and avoid common misunderstandings
- Build greater relationship skills that emphasize trust and respect
- Adapt to your medium: meetings, conversations, e-mail, phone calls, print
- Vocal and practical exercises
- Interactive discussions and role plays
Who should attend?
This course is important for those who want to strengthen their communication skills and enhance their ability to interact with others.
It would be helpful for anyone who wants to have more personal impact and be able to speak with more confidence for effective working relationships.