An effective business communication has a definite significance on the success of an individual/organisation.
A good business communication includes features like easy to understand, precise and professional.
This programme will make you understand the skills & techniques required to improve your business correspondence style with hands on experience through a variety of exercises, and help you gain confidence in the preparation of business correspondence.
Goals & Objectives
The programme is designed with the following objectives that will make you understand on how to:
- present your ideas clearly and persuasively,
- select words that fit your meaning,
- fix paragraphs in illogical order,
- spot misused grammar,
- avoid communication misfires,
- use mind-map to organize lengthy materials for maximum effect,
- inflate your professional skills with effective letters for all occasions.
- Getting started
- Understanding the nitty-gritty of business writing
- Common components and formats
- Proper usage of grammar
- Avoiding embarrassing mistakes
- Style in business correspondence
- Influential openings and closings
- Using powerful heading
- Getting the right tone
- Persuading, influencing and convincing for results
- Business letter writing checklist
Who should attend?
Beneficial to individuals at all levels, whether a fresher hunting for a job or a Manager looking to communicate more effectively, executive secretaries/assistants, who would like to refine his/her business communication skills to enhance their job performance.