Goals & Objectives
This course aims at giving a wider exposure to the aspiring Asst. Security Officers about the duties of Security Guards / Supervisors in addition to their own role & responsibilities, for better understanding implementation of the security procedures and systems.
The Course is designed to incorporate the following:
- Definition of Security & Safety.
- Duties & Responsibilities of ASO, Supervisors and Guards towards principle employer and security agency.
- Maintenance of documents related to principle employer and security agenecy
- Calculation of salaries and wages and preparation of duty roster.
- Security of Airports, Industries, Hotels, Hospitals & Banks.
- Disaster Management Including Fire Fighting, Natural Calamities & Emergency Evacuation, Recovery Plan & Medical Exigencies, Civil Disturbances and Bomb Threat.
Who should attend?
- Junior Commissioned Officers/Senior NCOs and their equivalent in Police/Para Military Forces who are retired/retiring on superannuation.
- Civilians who want to make career in security field and are aspiring for officers positions.
- Orientation/Introductory session.
- Practical training.
- Own time work.
- Group discussion/Case studies.